We want to take care for public weal. It is important for us that the tax laws are appropriately applied and taxpayers’ rights are properly protected.
Therefore, in particular in the cases where the subject of the dispute may be of importance for all the taxpayers, we are willing to provide a free of charge legal assistance to persons who cannot afford the professional legal support and/or to lawyers who do not specialize in tax law and therefore need relevant specialist advise with respect to international and/or European tax law.
We invite you to contact us.
We encourage to supporting the Stowarzyszenie Pomocy Dzieciom i Młodzieży „Dom Aniołów Stróżów” (the Association for Help to Children and Youth “House of Guardian Angels”).
The objective of the Association’s activity is to bring help to youth and children at risk of social exclusion due to their environment as well as to their families.
The Association operates in Silesia where its employees and volunteers carry out the following activities:
- Children’ care centre for kids at preschool age – the centre provides for perpetual care to approximately 15 children aged 2-5 from the families at risk of social marginalization and the counsellors constantly co-operate with children’s families;
- Therapy centres – providing perpetual care to approximately 50 children aged 6-14 with significant behavioural issues;
- Social and therapeutic youth club for youth at risk of social exclusion – in this club young people may develop their hobbies and interests, including improvement of IT and Internet skills, to catch up school duties, acquire knowledge increasing skills necessary on labour market and to learn to spend free time l the club also offers support in solving psychological, family and social issues;
- Family counselling centre – providing for social, psychological and employment support for people experiencing poor living conditions, demonstrating low professional skills difficult, in crisis situations; while providing support the Association’s people focus on enhancement of functioning of the entire family by way of maintaining the regular and constant contacts with all such family members;
- Street work on sport and playgrounds and other places where naturally the children and youth spend their free time – employees and volunteers carry on teaching and fun as well as street pedagogics project, where everyone in invited to participation.
The Association is a Public Benefit Institution.
More about the Association’s activities:
We provide support to youth entering their professional lives.
Enodo is a partner to „Poland’s Nationwide Competition for the Commentary (Gloss) to Veridinct in Tax Case” organized by the Students’ Tax Law Science Club at the Departnent of Public Financial Law of the Law Faculty of Mikołaj Kopernik University in Toruń.
The award is internship for pay in our Firm.
More about the competition at: