Comprehensive tax advisory
VAT and other indirect taxes (e.g. transaction tax)
On-going advisory and VAT compliance
Correct application of VAT regulations, due to their complexity, creates significant administrative burden for taxpayers in their usual, daily business operations. We understand that and as a consequence, as part of our on-going tax advisory services, we often support our clients in fulfillment of formalities related to accounting for VAT.
VAT refunds; VAT in international transactions
Our experience allows us to move beyond typical support in formalities concerning VAT or transfer tax. We are appreciated by our Clients for effective VAT refunds with respect to pending investments projects and VAT analysis of international transactions. The assistance we offer relates to both provision of services and supply of goods in international supply chains.
IT solutions with respect to VAT
We appreciate the increasing role of IT solutions in accounting for VAT. Our company offers services related to reviewing and verifying the functioning of such systems, taking into account the business position of the client.
Analysis and optimization of domestic and international transactions
We analyze transactions, both domestic and international, from VAT perspective and whenever possible, propose optimization solutions. This involves also optimization within international supply chains.
Our services cover also:
- Verification and optimization from VAT perspective of one-off transactions;
- Implementation of solutions improving cash flow and allowing to avoid VAT leakages;
- VAT reviews:
- Aimed at detecting optimization possibilities;
- Preparing to apply for VAT refund;
- Verifying correctness of IT solutions from VAT perspective;
- On-going VAT advisory on day-to-day matters;
- VAT compliance for foreign entities and fiscal representative services.
Our services with respect to transfer tax include:
- Analysis of transactions from transfer tax perspective;
- Assistance in tax litigation to reclaim overpaid transaction tax.